- Running a Full Featured OSX, but a GUI like iPhone, with all the apps icons at 'home', no docks. icons including the Finder, and other customized files.
- Finder opens up in 3 column view, scroll and click like on the iPhone. a single click on the file opens the 'quick view'.
- Every app opens up in a new 'Space', in the full screen view. Switching between the apps require going back to the 'home'.
- Multi-touch and Stylist input. A WACOM style stylist, it will increase the productivity of such device significantly, from graphic design to simple notes.
- One 'Home' button, one screen orientation button, and a multi-touch lock key.
It might come with an additional model with 10 inch screen targeting the graphic design market, i.e. A5 sized, with larger SSD, better battery life, and of course higher price tag.